The P66 Triducer is a transom mount depth, speed and water temperature transducer for Raymarine instrument systems. Its hydrodynamic shape ensures smooth water flow around the transducer for more accurate speed and depth readings. The convenient, easy-to-install transom mounting system is ideal for outboard or I/O powerboats.
- Depth, speed and temperature sensors
- Recessed water-flow channel protects paddlewheel from obstructions
- Plastic release bracket protects from accidental impacts
- Transducer can be removed without tools for service or storage
- ISO spade connectors for easy interfacing with Raymarine instrument systems
- Compatible with i40 Bidata, i50 Tridata, iTC-5, and similar Raymarine instruments requiring analog depth, speed and temperature signals